The Premium Starter Bundle is your introduction to a fresh, new lifestyle free of harsh chemicals and products! This starter bundle is packed with some of our favorite essential oils, your choice of diffuser, roller fitments, hand purifier and more. Plus, all these favorites are backed by Young Living's Seed to Seal quality commitment, so you know you're getting the best oils and products on the planet!
This bundle has so many of our favorite, most-used oils! It includes:
- Desert Mist or Aria diffuser
- Frankincense essential oil, 5 ml
- Lavender essential oil, 5 ml
- Lemon Vitality essential oil, 5 ml
- Peppermint Vitality essential oil, 5 ml
- Citrus Fresh Vitality essential oil blend, 5 ml
- DiGize Vitality essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Thieves Vitality essential oil blend, 5 ml
- PanAway essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Peace & Calming essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Raven essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Stress Away essential oil blend, 5 ml
- Valor essential oil blend, 5 ml
- 2 AromaGlide Roller Fitments
- Thieves Spray
- 10 Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer Sachets, 0.1 oz. each
- 2 NingXia Red Singles**
This powerful blend of immune boosting oils works with the body's natural defense systems, making it one we reach for every day. The white ‘Vitality' label means that this oil is labeled for ingestion, so you can add a drop of this spicy-sweet blend to your favorite food and drinks or use it as a dietary supplement! (The Vitality line can also be used topically and aromatically. It is the exact same oil as the Thieves (brown label) blend, just labeled for ingestion.)
- Dilute Thieves 1:4 (1 part Thieves, 4 part carrier oil - it will always show you the ratio on the bottle) and apply to the spine, over the lymph nodes, and/or to the bottoms of the feet.
- Add Thieves to your household and cleaning DIYs for extra oomph. (There's a reason Young Living has an entire line of household products infused with this blend!)
- Add a drop to honey, then pour warm water over for a Thieves Tea (you can also add your favorite herbal tea to the mix); add a drop or two to coffee grounds before brewing or mix into your favorite latte recipe; dilute with olive oil in an empty vegetable capsule and take as a supplement.
- Diffuse! Studies have shown that the Thieves blend can blast 96% of airborne germs. Pair with citrus oils like Lemon or Tangerine, with Peppermint for a pick-me-up, or with Lavender for a bedtime blends that supports the immune system.
Lemon is a bright, sunny and versatile oil that can be used for a variety of things, including cooking (hello lemon pasta!), baking (lemon bars), and for a balanced health and wellness regimen. Lemon is very cleansing for our bodies and is a wonderful way to support the liver. This Vitality oil can be ingested, diffused or used topically.
- A drop or two of Lemon can help you get sticky, hard to remove items or residue off of windows and other surfaces with ease.
- Use Lemon for cleaning! Talk about the entire house smelling wonderful. Add to Thieves Household Cleaner, cleaning DIYs, wool dryer balls, your laundry soap, your mop bucket, anything!
- Add Lemon Vitality to your water daily for a fresh boost; add it to sugar cookies or icings for a fun twist; dilute with olive oil in a capsule and take as a dietary supplement for gentle cleansing and liver support.
- Add Lemon to your Thieves roller for an everyday wellness blend. Other great additions: Frankincense, Raven, Oregano, Pine.
- Lemon helps support oily skin or blemishes. Use on the t-zone with Lavender & Frankincense or use on a q-tip to spot treat blemishes.
Peppermint is one of the oils that we are without. This fresh, crisp oil is another versatile one to always keep on hand. The white Vitality label means it can be ingested, diffused or applied topically. Peppermint is great for digestion, muscle tension, focus and the respiratory system.
- Add a drop to a large glass of water or dilute with olive oil in an empty vegetable capsule to soothe digestion, as part of healthy weight management routine, or for overall digestive health.
- Use Peppermint in the diffuser to give you a little pick me up and help open the airways! Pair it with Lemon or Thieves or Lavender. Lavender, Lemon & Peppermint is a great combo for seasonal respiratory needs.
- Peppermint is our go to oil for head tension and muscles as well. Dilute and rub onto areas that need some TLC, roll across the temples and on the back of the neck (keep away from the eyes).
DiGize is THE oil blend for digestion. This is also the oil that will make a believer out of anyone, because when your belly is doing the hokey pokey, DiGize will be your best friend!
- Add a drop to a large glass of water or dilute in an empty vegetable capsule for digestive needs (acute or daily maintenance). Pair with Lemon or Peppermint if desired.
- Dilute and apply over the abdomen for digestive help. We love keeping a roller on hand with 25 drops each DiGize, Lemon and 20 drops Peppermint plus V-6 Vegetable oil (carrier to dilute).
- DiGize is also a great option for supporting stuffy sinuses! Dilute and apply over sinus cavities, keeping away from the eyes
CITRUS FRESH VITALITY
This blend of citrus and a tiny bit of mint is often in the diffuser! It is also a great addition to cleaning and personal care DIYs, food and drinks, and roller blends.
- Add two drops of Citrus Fresh to your glass of water for a refreshing boost for your whole body; add to cooking and baking recipes for a fun twist; dilute and pair with DiGize in an empty capsule to support overall digestion every day.
- Diffuse this happy blend on its own or with Thieves, Raven, PanAway or Lavender.
- Add Citrus Fresh to your other favorite oils and make a perfume roller! For a 10mL roller use about 50 drops total essential oil(s).
Considered “the swiss army knife” of all oils, you will likely find yourself reaching for Lavender very often. Just a drop may help soothe minor skin abrasions, support respiratory health, and invite a sense of calm and relaxation.
- Add a drop to a new tube of mascara to help promote fuller, longer eyelashes. Add Lavender to your facial essence, serum, or moisturizer for mixed or oily skin.
- Combine Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint to support healthy respiratory function and help you enjoy the seasons with ease.
- Apply Lavender and coconut oil topically following sun exposure or keep a simple Owie balm on hand with Lavender, Frankincense and Rose Ointment or coconut oil.
- Unwind in the evening with a calming Lavender-infused neck or back massage, then diffuse Lavender with Frankincense and Orange to create a peaceful space at bedtime.
- Add 4 drops of Lavender and 1 cup of Epsom salt to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Use Lavender as a spot treatment for minor bumps and blemishes or apply to the t-zone with Lemon to help oily skin.
Frankincense has a long history as a ‘holy anointing oil' and has some amazing health benefits - skincare, immune support, antioxidant support, and calming properties. This oil will quickly become your new best friend. Frankincense alone makes this kit an incredible value!
- Add Frankincense to your moisturizer to promote healthy-looking skin and even skin tone.
- Add Frankincense to a DIY Owie Balm with Lavender and Rose Ointment or coconut oil.
- Add a few drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a massage for sore and tired muscles. Pair with Peppermint or PanAway!
- Diffuse to bring a feeling of peace and calmness in your home and set the stage for rest. Pair with Valor and Lavender.
- Incorporate into your yoga or meditation ritual to promote feelings of relaxation and tranquility.
- Add Frankincense to your daily wellness roller for immune and antioxidant support.
Raven is THE oil blend for respiratory support. This crisp blend of eucalyptus and mint helps to open the airways and can be thought of as a natural chest rub. Raven contains ravintsara, the active ingredient in VIcks - except this version is the original, all natural, plant-powered one.
- Dilute and apply alone or with Lemon over the neck, chest and back to open stuffy airways and support healthy breathing.
- Make a DIY Chest Rub. For every ¼ cup of coconut oil add 20 drops of Raven. You can also add in Lemon, Lavender and Frankincense.
- Add 5 drops of Raven to 1 cup of Epsom salt and soak in a hot tub to support the immune system and open the airways. You can also make a ‘pot steam' with a large pot of hot water and a drop of Raven. Mix the two, place your head over the bown, then place a towel around you.
- Diffuse Raven alone or with Lemon and Lavender for sinus and seasonal needs, with Thieves for extra immune support, or with Peppermint for more respiratory support.
Valor is our courage oil. This blue-tinted blend contains a slightly woodsy, slightly sweet mix of oils including Blue Tansy, which is known for its ability to help soothe the Central Nervous System. That means that you will want to reach for Valor when your emotions are running high!
- Rub a drop or two of Valor on your shoulders and over your heart when needing courage and emotional support.
- Diffuse Valor and Lemon during the day for a cam, focused aroma and with Lavender and Frankincense at night to help calm the mind for sleep.
- Add 7 drops of Valor to 1 cup Epsom salt for a lovely, relaxing bath. Add Lavender or Frankincense as well.
- Make a roller with 25 drops of Valor and carrier oil as a daily perfume and to support the emotions.
- Use Valor in your skincare routine! This blend has Blue Tansy, an incredible high-end skincare oil. Add Valor and Frankincense to jojoba or argan oil and use as a nightly moisturizer.
We call this beachy blend a “vacation in a bottle.” Stress Away is yoru stress buster! It smells lovely with hints of vanilla and makes a great addition to DIY body butter, bath salts and more.
- Apply to the neck, chest and shoulders and feel the tension melt away. You can pop that roller top fitment onto this bottle by attaching it and then screwing the lid on for easy, daily application.
- Add 10 drops of Stress Away to 1 cup Epsom salt for a luxurious soak.
- Diffuse this calming blend with Lemon or Peppermint during the day and Lavender at bedtime.
This soothing blend of Clove, Helichrysum, Peppermint, and Wintergreen, creates a cooling and soothing sensation when applied to fatigued muscles, sore joints or anything that needs a little TLC. This crisp blend is also really lovely diffused when you're feeling overwhelmed, over tired or need some help feeling alert.
- Make a roller with 20-30 drops of PanAway and carrier to apply to tense areas - over the temples, along the shoulders and neck, to any muscles that need it.
- End your day with a foot and leg massage with a few drops of PanAway and carrier. This is lovely if you've been on your feet all day!
- Soothe tired muscles and bodies that are starting to go under the wellness line with a detox bath - 5 drops PanAway in 1 cup Epsom salt.
- Feeling achy? Put a drop or two of PanAway on it and see how it feels. Dilute, if needed, by blending with a tiny bit of a fatty oil like olive or coconut. This makes it feel less hot.
- Diffuse alone or with Lemon for an uplifting, focused aroma.
PEACE & CALMING
This oil blend combines Blue Tansy, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Ylang Ylang that creates a moment of tranquility in your everyday life. It is one of our go-tos for taming tantrums (adult and child!), soothing calming environments and setting the stage for a peaceful evening.
- Feeling frazzled and exhausted? Release the weight of the world with a drop of Peace and Calming in your palms.
- Diffuse alone or with Lavender for a peaceful environment for bed. Added bonus to use in an Epsom salt bath to help calm yourself or little ones at the end of the day.
- Add to DIY body butter, sugar scrubs, lotions and more for a lovely scent.
- Make a perfume roller to use daily. It smells amazing and you'll feel more calm!
- Whether you choose the bundle with the Aria (our favorite!) or the Desert Mist - you can't go wrong!
- Thieves Waterless Hand Sanitizer Sachets
- This hand sanitizer will clean your hands without leaving them dry. Powered by plants and the Thieves blend, this is a product we keep on hand at all times.
- Thieves Spray
- Thieves Spray is a fast and convenient way to clean and freshen hard surfaces at home and on the go!
- NingXia Red packets
- NingXia Red is a powerhouse antioxidant supplement that we are serious about - we use it daily! Try these samples cold on their own or mix with sparkling water for a refreshing treat.
- Roller fitments
- Turn and bottle into an instant roller with these tops! We suggest adding one to your bottle of Stress Away and one to Valor.
DIFFUSER BLENDS WITH THE PREMIUM STARTER BUNDLE
- Goodnight Moon: 6 drops Lavender, 5 drops Peace & Calming
- Zen Space: 4 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Lavender, 4 drops Valor
- Breathe Easy: 4 drops Raven, 3 drops Lavender, 3 drops Lemon, 2 drops Peppermint
- Full Focus: 4 drops Peppermint, 5 drops Lemon, 2 drops PanAway
- Lemon Cookies: 5 drops Stress Away, 4 drops Lemon, 2 drops Peppermint
- Be Well: 4 drops Thieves, 3 drops Frankincense, 3 drops Lemon, 2 drops Raven
- Fresh Laundry: 4 drops Citrus Fresh, 5 drops Lemon, 3 drops Lavender
- Beach Vacation: 5 drops Stress Away, 2 drops Lemon, 4 drops Lavender
DIYS WITH THE PREMIUM STARTER BUNDLE
- Skin Serum:
- 20 drops Valor
- 30 drops Frankincense
- Fill with carrier of choice (jojoba oil, argan oil)
- Optional: 15 drops Lavender for oil-prone skin
- Other great add-ins: Manuka, Blue Tansy, Myrrh
- Wellness Roller 10mL:
- 20 drops each Thieves, Frankincense, Lemon, Raven
- V-6 Vegetable oil carrier
- Other great add-ins: Geranium, Pine
- ‘Flower Garden' Perfume Roller 10mL:
- 20 drops each Peace & Calming, Stress Away, Lemon
- 15 drops Lavender
- Fill with carrier of choice
- ‘Goodnight' Sleep Roller 10mL:
- 25 drops each Lavender, Peace & Calming, Frankincense
- Carrier of choice
- ‘Soothe It' Massage Oil:
- 25 drops each PanAway, Frankincense
- 20 drops Lavender
- Carrier of choice
- 2oz pump bottle
- Lemon Lavender Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup organic sugar
- ½ cup coconut or olive oil
- 15 drops Lemon
- 10 drops Lavender
- Mix together. Add more oil to desired consistency, then mix in essential oils. Use on lips, hands, feet - anything you desire!